Friday, October 18, 2013

Just Invented The Voice - Matthew and Donald Schuler

I had the pleasure of sitting down with brothers Matthew and Donald "J.I" Schuler (the J.I stands for Just Invented). You may have seen Matthew on this season's NBC The Voice. He made history on the show when he won over all  4 team coaches with his rendition of Young the Giants' Cough Syrup. Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton all turned their chairs almost simultaneously within 10 seconds of Matthew's performance! Returning coach Christina won him over. J.I's new EP album Music in Motion was recently released on iTunes. The brothers discuss music, faith, family, J.I's track Send Me Some Love, and Matthew's addiction! Check it all out below!

From left to right: J.I, Latifah Waddy, and Matthew Schuler

           

Be sure to connect with J.I (@DonaldSchulerJr) and Matthew (@MSchulerMusic on Twitter & @Schuuuuler on Instagram) to stay up to date on their work. Catch Matthew on The Voice Monday and Tuesday nights at 8pm on NBC with #TeamXtina.

No comments:

Post a Comment